top of page

2024 New Yearā€™s Challenge

PublicĀ·46 members

Cathy Lucente
Studio Team Partner- Monthly In Studio and/ or Streaming MemberStreaming Member
Practicing a healthier you has never been sweeter- thanks Yogi for attending with us!Yoga Attendance

I am one week into this challenge and am down 2 pounds on the scale which is encouraging! Still have a ways to go, but am feeling motivated still at this point. I attended classes 5 days last week at Sslsa City, increased my daily water intake, and have been more mindful of food choices and portion sizes. Iā€™ve also found itā€™s so much easier for me to stick to routines on weekdays when Iā€™m busier than on weekends when I have more time available (to eat, lol!). I didnā€™t eat out at all last week which saved both money and calories.. Iā€™ve also needed a wake up call on portion sizes as my idea of a serving size is usually waayyy off base šŸ˜‚

I should keep it real by saying Iā€™ve started out strong in the past before with weight loss and then let my motivation fizzle after a week or two, so itā€™s still taking a big daily effort to stay with this.

Anyone else care to share how their first week has gone and any pointers that have been working for you?

Jennifer Walters
emilygrace8806
Katy Copas
Brenda James
salsacityfitness
salsacityfitness
Jan 11
ā€¢

Iā€™m sorry I missed this earlier! Eating eggs, Greek yogurt, and coffee are def staples for me. Also I wake up waxh morning to freshly squeezed lemon juice which I know I really like and have heard it can boost your metabolism but Iā€™m not sure if it has but I do like at string my kidneys out with something really Good for cleansing! But the other three things reeeeally help me with appetite control as they are so filling and full of protein and the coffee is just a good suppressant while Iā€™m in my fasting-ish window lol but seriously the days that I donā€™t have eggs or I run out of Greek yogurt I almost always end the day feeling hungry and reach for something more carbs because those cravings havenā€™t been abated with those other proteins. If I eat at least one of those each day Iā€™m satisfied: but all that being said idk what youā€™re talking about you look fabulous! šŸ˜…šŸ„°

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

CONTACT US

DIRECTIONS

We are located east of

I-75,  in the same building as Little Caesar's Pizza, off of Main Street (St. Rt. 41) / Troy, OH, & across from Taco Bell.

PHONE
Call / Text

(937) 875-7082

ADDRESS

29 S Norwich Rd.

Troy, OH 45373

• Instagram
  • Facebook
  • Twitter

Join our mailing list

bottom of page